The book is like a fusion of Material and Colour Forecast and offers a very broad view on trends and is immediately applicable to fashion, interior design, architecture and many other lifestyle branches.
It is the perfect tool for designers, buyers and anyone seeking inspiration.
It’s published twice a year: Spring Summer and Autumn Winter issue
The Francq Colors Trend Report contains 180 pages of inspiration and information about emerging trends, 2 years in advance.
The book is lavishly illustrated and contains:
- 62 trend colours
- 6 conceptual trend themes
- incl. USB Stick
Each trend theme contains:
- A background story that explores sociological, technological, economical or political macrotrends and links them to lifestyle.
- Keywords that help to quickly get a grasp of the trend
- A general color palette with a short description, linking the colors to the trend story.
- Paper color swatches and fabric swatches for each color.
- 4 key color combinations, ordered from mainstream to niche.
- Examples and inspiration from design, fashion, beauty, tech and food.
- Materials, patterns and textures that fit the trend.
- PMS, CMYK, LAB, RGB and TCX codes for each color.
- A description of the person embodying the trend theme, very helpful in determining whether a trend is right for you.
Peso: 3 Kg
|Mese di Uscita:||04/10|
|Uscite per anno:||2|
Fashion Room srl | sede legale via il Prato,7/r 50123 Firenze | p.i. 05323640481 | rea 538177 data d'iscrizione camera di commercio 13/05/2003 - PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org