- Internationally established and successful colour forecast featuring reliable and market-ready trend themes
- Early publishing date: available 18 months ahead of the season
- Comprehensive imagery with inspirations for moods, materials, structures and patterns
- 8 colour themes consisting of more than 50 colours in total and providing proposals for typical fields of application and colour combinations
- Thorough and concrete comments on the themes by texts and key words
- Complex view on colour trends in context to lifestyle and spirit of the time
- User-friendly presentation of the colours, colour combinations and design inspirations
- Extra set of removable original Pantone® colour swatches 11 x 2,5 cm (double folded) of all colours used in the themes
- Overview of all themes in poster format
- Ring book with removable single pages
- USB-Stick containing photos used in the themes as shown in the book (.jpg format) as well as an animated version of the themes accompanied with music
WOW! AW 2023/24
In the first area, we have colours that celebrate newfound freedoms. This is extreme colour where we see hues clashing and mixing in new ways: hot and cold, the sweet with the sour. Established brights journey into new frontiers, taking on sharp and citric qualities.
The second area brings together colours that comfort and provide a calm space, where we connect with nature from the ground up, through shades of fungi, moss, and rock. There is a raw edge to this family.
Gone are the sophisticated camel and neutral shades from previous seasons. Now we see a less polished, more earthy family coming through. The third area is the space in between. This is a place of flux and hybridisation where calm meets chaos and hues flow from one area to the next.
It is an amorphous range and is important because it balances tension caused by our very polarised palette, providing cohesion between the old and the new.
Peso: 3 Kg
|Casa Editrice:||View Publisher|
|Mese di Uscita:||06/12|
|Uscite per anno:||2|