The new READY-TO-USE book picks out designs of our - Heritage - as a central theme. There is always a great need in fashion-, textile- and surface design for classical designs in any style and many geographical and ethnical origins.
The new publication - Heritage - of the ready-to-use series shows an up to date collection of classical designs from lots of geographic origins and different historical ages.
The multi-purpose designs are suitable in the range of Fashion, Interior Design, Architecture, Home Textiles, Beauty, Lifestyle, Gift Wrapping, Stationery...
The author can draw upon many years of industry experience - all designs are developed taking into account the specific criteria of the industry.
- 138 vector and layered multi-purpose designs
- All designs are arranged in layers that correspond to the usual methods of production. This will help you to achieve a product-specific pattern construction.
- Extra layers in each design-file with lots of features, such as guides, platforms, outline drawings, single design elements etc.
- Many elements are already windowed and separated
- All designs are laid out in a size of 35 cm x 32 cm.
- All repeats used in this book can be divided and multiplied accordingly. Most of the repeats used in industry will fit to these proportions.
- Each design is created as a vector file. This means you can scale the designs without loosing any quality.
- DVD with all designs in the vector formats: *.ai (Adobe Illustrator CS3 or newer), *.eps (for Illustrator CS3 and CorelDraw Graphic Suite X5 or newer), *.pdf (for Adobe Acrobat and all software mentioned).
With this support you get closer to achieve your aim of developing a sales-boosting collection.
Ring binder with removable pages, format: 34 cm x 28 cm, 96 pages, Language: English