In order to construct our narrative, we investigate contemporary aesthetics – we produce editorial photography by bringing creativity and fashion in progress, challenging to the state of the art.
ISSUE 28 Lampoon – the WOKING issue 2 November 2023
● A conversation between Lampoon Editor-in-Chief and British actor James Norton in an exchange
between individuals with diabetes;
● New Zealand dancer and choreographer Parris Goebel enters Sean Knight's lens with her sassy spirit;
● a narrative of Tosh Basco's artistic odyssey and the concept of metamorphosis;
● the fears of a surfer like Mason Hyce Barnes on the crest of the oceans' highest waves;
● Courrèges creative director Nicolas Di Felice: from stand by to avant-garde;
Sir Paul Smith in a dialogue with the owners of Milan's Altai carpet gallery; Erwan and Ronan Bouroullec talk about technological advances, hybridization, while Humberto Campana recounts his botanic garden project as a sanctuary for preserving biodiversity; violinist Charlie Siem and architect Anne Holtrop confront each other about the sense of duty; Damien Chazelle and Justin Hurwitz chronicle their personal and professional collaboration; as the Fendi ladies – Silvia Venturini Fendi, Delﬁna Delettrez Fendi, and Leonetta Luciano Fendi – gathers to speak about simplicity and legacy;
visual rollercoaster Maxime Ballesteros stages Vimala Pons in a chronicle that subverts the constraints of working; Winter Vandenbrink's algid gaze lands on the architecture of Paris; a section on music workers in three chapters with respective interviews with Kim Ann Foxman photographed by Spyros Rennt, Michel Gaubert, and Pandora's Jukebox; and yet more through the many pages - to be discovered.
Peso: 2.2 Kg
|Anno/Mese di Uscita:||4/10|
|Uscite per anno:||2|