Sustainable Fashion: What's Next? A Conversation about Issues, Practices and Possibilities, Second Edition examines the challenges that designers, product developers, and consumers confront as they create, wear, and recycle clothing and fashion.
Organized into three sections and printed on FSC-certified paper, each section focuses on an in-depth exploration of sustainable opportunities that are identified as people, process and the environment.
New to this edition
- Enhanced focus on issues and practices of concern within design and product development processes
- New sidebars, Ideas in Action, focus on an expansion of real world applications and include interviews, case studies and profiles of professionals
-Best Practices at the end of each section feature new examples of contemporary industry practices including The Filippa K. Story, Sri Lanka: A Model of Sustainable Apparel Industry Initiatives, and Peg and Awl: To make things out of nothing
- End-of-chapter discussion questions raise important issues and implications for future development
- New chapters 4, 5, 10, 12 and 15 discuss topics such as social media, social responsibility, technology, cradle to cradle design and design challenges
- Instructor's Guide available
Peso: 1 Kg