- Transferring stitches, basic fully fashioning.
- Scallop edge.
- How to make pointelles in square, diamond and circle shapes.
- How to make these into repeat patterns.
- Diagonal lines. Zigzag/chevron patterns.
- Giant eyelets, 2,3,4,5, st.
- Holding cam techniques to make slashes.
- Graphic pointelle.
- Ladders, travelling ladders, making very open fabrics and deconstructed knits.
- 12 Fully explained techniques.
- 30, design/swatch examples.
Machine Knit by Sue Enticknap and Richard Dykes.
Knit Technique Book.
Provides historical and fashion examples to enhance understanding and application to contemporary design
Peso: 0.9 Kg