Anna Dello Russo is one of the fashion world's most fascinating characters, with a truly global profile and a career that continues to take her in groundbreaking directions.
Designed as a keepsake box filled with a variety of surprises - a flip book, a life-sized poster, a pack of signature fashion trading cards, a pop-up book, extracts from her personal diary, and much more - this highly covetable object features some of dello Russo's best work and reflects her eccentric personality, creativity, and playful wit.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Anna Dello Russo is a fashion celebrity and stylist best known for her work as editor of Vogue Italia, L'Uomo Vogue, and Vogue Japan.
Dello Russo began gaining public prominence through her work with Scott Schuman ('The Sartorialist') in 2006. In 2010 Dello Russo produced her own perfume, Beyond: The Scent of Anna dello Russo.
In 2012 she became the first fashion director to design a set of accessories for the fashion retailer, H&M.
The box set includes:
- A pop-up book: an extravagant, surprise-filled pop-up book illustrated by online fashion editor Lula, and picturing Anna travelling across the four capitals of fashion, New York, London, Paris, and Milan.
- A flip book: featuring illustrations of Anna's best looks and her beloved dog, Cucciolina.
- A scrapbook: a unique and wideranging collection of ephemera, photographs, and magazine clippings, documenting Anna's career as a fashion icon.
- Two life-size posters: designed by fashion illustrator Danielle Meder... dress Anna like a doll!
- AdR diary: an annotated, autobiographical diary, retracing Anna's life from her childhood in a small port city in southern Italy to her current life in Milan as a fashion editor and style icon. Includes family photographs, personal ephemera, and playful commentary
- AdRchive: a curated selection of editorials from Anna's career at Vogue Italia, L'Uomo Vogue, and Vogue Japan, emphasizing the unique spirit, extensive range, and world-wide impact of her work as a fashion editor.
- La Squadra del Cuore: a sticker album featuring Anna's most iconic looks from her extensive clothing and accessory collection, and background pictures of her celebrated street style. Includes 7 stickers to add to the album.
- La Messa Cantata: Anna's sacred guidebook of holy commandments for navigating the fashion world, including how to dress and behave during Fashion Week, on holiday, during the festive season, etc. Illustrated with photographs of Anna modelling her favourite outfits.
- Stamps: a colourful selection of postcard stamps featuring some of Anna's most extraordinary looks, from head to toe.
Format: Box Set
Size: 280 x 230 mm (11 x 9 in)
Pages: 552 pp
Illustrations: 800 illustrations
Peso: 2.5 Kg