Best manage your on-press or digital colour reproduction expectations
Cross-reference PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) colours to sRGB, CMYK and Hex colour for Web/HTML.
The PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated & Uncoated set is a multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers.
It is best used for determining how a Solid Colours will look when reproduced through four-colour printing process, as well as a HTML value reference for digital media display intent.
- This two-guide set features 1,845 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colours shown side-by-side with their four-colour process printed equivalents on both coated and uncoated paper, enabling printers and designers to quickly determine how closely Solid Colours can be matched in CMYK.
- Colours are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and CMYK, sRGB and HTML values so that graphic and web designers can easily translate Solid Colours to their ultimate printed or digital design intent.
- New colours have been added to the front of the guides, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
- Printed colours bleed off both page sides so they can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colours by number.
- The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal colour scanning and portability.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.