Carrying case included.
The PANTONE ESSENTIALS bundle contains our most popular traditional solid, solid-to-process and process-only colours. It is the perfect starter set for designers, pre-press professionals and printers interested in having colours for communication and matching on press conveniently at their fingertips.
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated, PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated, PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated, PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Uncoated, PANTONE CMYK Coated, PANTONE CMYK Uncoated.
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in all graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated Set: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. Best used for determining how 1,845 Solid Colours will look when reproduced through four-colour printing. process, as well as when displayed through digital media.
- PANTONE CMYK Guides: Containing 2,868 CMYK colours on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualise, communicate and control process colours for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
- All six guides come packed in a stylish, durable and easily portable carrying case.
- Colours are each displayed along with coordinating numbers.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically. However, an index can be found in the back of the FORMULA GUIDES and COLOR BRIDGE guides to assist in easy location of colours by number.
- Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
Peso: 4 Kg