Set of nine PANTONE PLUS SERIES Guides
More than 10,000 PANTONE Colours included. Stylish carrying case included.
The PANTONE PORTABLE GUIDE STUDIO bundle contains a thorough collection of solid, solid-to-process, process-only and special effects colours.
It is an ideal and comprehensive set for designers, pre-press professionals and printers interested in creating with, specifying, matching and approving the most diverse and market-relevant set of standardised colours available.
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated, PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated, PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated, PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Uncoated, PANTONE CMYK Coated, PANTONE CMYK Uncoated, TONE METALLICS Coated, PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS Coated, PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated.
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers. Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated Set: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. Best used for determining how 1,845 Solid Colours will look when reproduced through four-colour printing process, as well as when displayed through digital media.
- CMYK Guides: Containing 2,868 CMYK colours on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualise, communicate and control process colours for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
- METALLICS Coated: 301 exquisite metallic colours that enable designers to add luminescence and a refined elegance to logos, packaging and branded projects.
- PREMIUM METALLICS Coated: 300 sizzling metallic colour swatches developed to meet industry demand for special-effect inks that can be durable, easily coated and printed without fear of any loss in luster, tarnishing or blemishing.
- PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colors and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphic and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
- All nine guides come packed in a stylish, durable and easily portable carrying case.
- Chromatically arranged colours bleed off both page sides so colours can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
Peso: 5 Kg