The Pantone Graphics System presents a complete collection of 655 Metallic colors for print and packaging.
Pantone Metallics provide economic color options that are easy to use, specify, and amplify for luxurious and dynamic results.
Coating options are included within the chip book for a quick reference to just a few of the many ways that metallic effects can be enhanced for your projects’ needs.
Pantone Colors are high quality, reliable, and available off-the-shelf anywhere you go. Use for packaging, logos, branding, signage, and marketing materials.
- Single-volume, three-ring binder style desktop set
- Includes a Paper Chip Saver for easy loose chip organization and storage
- Includes both Packaging and Graphics metallic spot colors as perforated, removable paper chips
- Each page provides seven Pantone Colors with six individual 3 cm x 2 cm chips each
- Printed on commonly used paper stock: 100lb (148 gsm) coated Colors
- Complete collection of impactful and refined metallic colors for creating noteworthy designs
- 354 high-luster, durable packaging metallic and 301 traditional metallic spot colors
- Removable chips have three-sided color bleed for comparing and evaluating color combinations
- Color examples shown with gloss aqueous and specialty coatings
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers
- Colors arranged chromatically, with indexes at the center and back of book indicating numeric location
- Ideal for packaging, logos, branding, signage, security applications and marketing materials
- Packaging Metallics are easy to coat and print without loss in luster, tarnishing, leafing or blemishing
- Broadens and complements the traditional spot color palette (as found in Formula Guide)
- Use for palette development, color communication, specification and production
Replacement Chip Pages sold separately for when colors run out
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® allows you to take your physical Pantone Colors into your digital workflow through Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®)
Peso: 1 Kg
|Anno/Mese di Uscita: