Reference, share, and compare the gamut of Pantone Spot colors with the Pantone Solid Color Set.
The Solid Color Set includes the Pantone Formula Guide and Solid Chips Books in one bundle.
The Formula Guide provides a versatile, end-to-end color matching tool printed on coated and uncoated fan decks, featuring 2,390 market-driven spot colors in the Pantone Graphics System and 224 brand new graphics colors.
The Solid Chips Books offer a desktop reference with perforated solid chips; built-in individual storage for organizing loose color chips; and removable, ring-bound pages, all printed on coated and uncoated paper stock.
This shareable, versatile color reference is ideal for palette building, sharing with teams, approvals, color inspiration, color communication, and quality control.
- Includes Formula Guide and Solid Chips Books
- Comes with two Paper Chip Savers for easy organization and storage of loose chips
- Chips Books include all current Pantone Spot colors as perforated, removable
- paper chips with three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
- Each chips book page provides up to seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color
- All colors printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb (148 gsm) coated and 80 lb (118 gsm) uncoated
- Lighting Indicator page in Formula Guide demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 224 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Includes 2,390 total spot colors
- Each color displayed with its corresponding name or number; Formula Guide also includes ink formulations
- Colors arranged in chromatic format; Formula Guide’s new color pages are in the front of the guides
- Indexes in the back of the guides and front of books provide numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
Peso: 5 Kg
|Anno/Mese di Uscita: