See the true results of converting a Pantone Spot color to its process color equivalent with the Pantone Color Bridge Guide Set.
Compact fan decks provide easy access to side-by-side comparisons of all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors, including 224 brand new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors, with their closest industry-standard CMYK color matches, as well as HTML and RGB equivalent values for digital design applications.
Guides are printed on coated and uncoated paper stocks to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references.
Confidently manage and visualize color expectations, color conversion, and color matching when printing across graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video platforms.
- Handheld fan decks provide easy on-the-go reference
- Printed on most commonly used paper stock weights (100 # coated and 80 # uncoated)
- Lighting indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for proper color evaluation
- Only Pantone tool to offer CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors
- Includes 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colors for inspiration
- Features all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors and their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Quickly illustrates, in side-by-side samples, how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colors
- Each color displayed with Pantone CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Updated CMYK values produced using G7 methodology better represent industry standard color management and printing conditions to show the true results of moving from a Pantone Spot color to its process color equivalent
- Colors arranged in chromatic format. New colors are in the front of the guide
- Index in the back of guide provides numeric location for each color
- Guides printed to match CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references for coated and uncoated paper stock
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
Peso: 1 Kg
|Mese di Uscita: