The ADVANCED and PROFESSIONAL Color Viewing Light models offer practical matching for a range of surfaces and materials.
The viewing booths have five different illuminants and are available in five different sizes, enabling diverse application areas to be covered.
Color Viewing Light PROFESSIONAL:
The professional version offers many additional features. Illuminants can be dimmed and detailed reports on the matching process can be compiled.
This means that all viewing booth parameters such as operating hours, selected illuminant and dimming level can be recorded in a log report, ensuring a possible repeat of the
matching process at a later time. The viewing booth can also be operated remotely via a web-based remote control application and LAN connection by smartphones and Tablet-PCs.
• Dimmable light of all illuminants (except A)
• LAN connection
• Web-based remote control application for smartphones and Tablet-PCs
• Reporting function
• Storable brightness value
• 5 illuminants*: D65, D50, TL84, A, UV
• User-friendly Electronic Control Panel
• Digital hour meter for all illuminants
• Mixed light function
• Storage for several light sequences
• Size: XL
• Usable area (W x H x D cm): 155 x 76 x 54
• Outside dimensions (W x H x D cm): 162 x 94 x 60
Peso: 10 Kg